Cabot Health Quick Loss Meal Replacement Vanilla
Cabot Health Quick Loss Meal Replacement Vanilla is a creamy vanilla flavoured delicious meal replacement that has been formulated to make weight loss more quickly, healthier and simpler. It assists to satisfy hunger, curb appetite and boost metabolism. QuickLoss provides 25% of the recommended dietary intake (RDI) of vitamins & minerals per serve, to ensure that you are receiving the nutrition you require to be energetic and healthy.
- Contains NeOpuntia: This patented cactus fibre gives a feeling of fullness and assists to reduce your appetite. Studies have shown that NeOpuntia mixes with fat cells and decreases absorption. This fibre may assist to regulate metabolism and decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Metabolism boosting: QuickLoss contains iodine and added selenium to assist support healthy thyroid function. As the thyroid gland is responsible for regulating metabolism, maintaining thyroid health is crucial for an efficient metabolism and to burning the fat.
- Curbs appetite: This meal replacement assists to curb appetite and keep you fuller for longer duration.
- Muscle recovery: Quickloss provides you with 18.3 gm of protein per serve. Protein is crucial after exercise to assist repair the muscle fibres. It also consists of magnesium that assists to relax muscles and help with muscle cramps.
- Improved energy: – It is not easy to obtain the RDI of every vitamin and mineral from your diet alone. QuickLoss assists you in hitting those nutrient targets and may help to increase your energy levels.
- Contains whey protein concentrate: It is sourced from Australian and New Zealand dairy cows, to provide you with a superior source of first-class whey protein to help with weight loss.
- Free from the bad stuff: QuickLoss does not contain any artificial colours or sweeteners and is free from yeast and gluten.
|Serving size: 50g (one meal). Servings per package: 20|
|Average quantity per serve||Average quantity per 100g|
|Energy||853 kJ (204 Cal)||1710 kJ (409 Cal)|
|Protein||18.3 g||36.6 g|
|Fat – Total||4.8 g||9.5 g|
|– Saturated||1.7 g||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate – Total||18.1 g||36.1g|
|– Sugars||15.1 g||30.2 g|
|– Dietary fibre||1688 mg||3376 mg|
|Sodium||152 mg||304 mg|
|Vitamin A||300 mcg (40% RDI)||600 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.55 mg (50% RDI)||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.85 mg (50% RDI)||1.7 mg|
|Vitamin B3||5.0 mg (50% RDI)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B5||0.8 mg (17% ESADDI)||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg (50% RDI)||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B12||1.0 mcg (50% RDI)||2.0 mcg|
|Folic acid||100 mcg (50% RDI)||200 mcg|
|Vitamin C||20 mg (50% RDI)||40 mg|
|Vitamin D3||5 mcg (50% RDI)||10 mcg|
|Vitamin E||5 mg (50% RDI)||10 mg|
|Iodine||5 mcg (50% RDI)||150 mcg|
|Iron||4.8 mg (40% RDI)||9.6 mg|
|Magnesium||112.1 mg (28% RDI)||224.2 mg|
|Zinc||4.85 mg (40% RDI)||9.7 mg|
|Calcium||314.4 mg (39% RDI)||628.8 mg|
|Phosphorus||500 mg (50% RDI)||1000 mg|
|Selenium||9mcg (13% RDI)||18 mcg|
Dairy whey protein concentrate [36%], soy lecithin, skim milk powder, xylitol, glucose, fructose, inulin, cactus fibre [NeOpuntia®], vanilla flavour, guar gum, magnesium [as magnesium phosphate], calcium [as calcium phosphate], silica, alginic acid, zinc [as zinc gluconate], vitamin C [as ascorbic acid], iron [as ferrous fumarate], vitamin B3 [as nicotinamide], vitamin E [as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate], vitamin A [as retinyl palmitate], selenium [as selenomethionine], vitamin D3, vitamin B2 [as riboflavin], vitamin B5 [as calcium pantothenate], vitamin B1 [as thiamine hydrochloride], vitamin B6 [as pyridoxine hydrochloride], potassium iodide, folic acid, vitamin B12 [as cyanocobalamin].
Mix 2 level scoops of QuickLoss in a blender or shaker with water, unsweetened milk substitute or dairy milk.
Cautions and Contraindications:
- Not to be used by children under the age of 15, during pregnancy, type 1 diabetics, or those who are intolerant to lactose or dairy.
- It should be used to replace a maximum of one or two meals each day.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
Store below 30˚C in a dry place.